Here’s what Tyrell and I got up to recently! We’ve had a collaboration with 4 very talented vendors – Reel Film Productions, Glittering Carousel, Autelier Makeup and On the Table cafe to produce our Pre-wedding videos and photos.
Here’s our behind the scenes footage as well as a promotion on their solemisation package with all 4 vendors.
Reel film productions met up with us prior to the shoot to find out more about us as a couple and our requirements for the shoot. They suggested to have scenes that would bring out more of our personalities, and we concluded on having an interview-like scene where we talk about each other together and separately. From there, they were able to draft up our “interview questions” for the interview scene.
Actual shoot day:
We met at On the Table Cafe and my MUA Jenny started the makeup for me first followed by Tyrell. Jenny is super cherry and emits this contagious warm vibe that all of us caught on.
Check out the multitude of makeup
First look: natural bridal makeup with Long volumious curls
Overexposed the pic to show you my curls
Tyrell getting hair and makeup done too.
Scene 1: The Interview
Scene 2 – The Date
Jenny preparing me for the second look.
Cakes courtesy of On the Table Cafe
Scene 3 – The Dance
Hair updo with flower styling. Doesnt it look like a mini bouquet?
Venue styled by Glittering Carousel – vines and florals
Pretty rustic bouquet by Glittering Carousel
Live music by the Perfect Duo from Glittering carousel
Fairylights by Glittering Carousel
Videographer – Reel film productions
Scene 1: The Interview
Scene 2: The Date
Scene 3: The Dance
I love the scene with the interview because this really lets the audience get to know more about us as a couple on a personal level, opposed to a silent video that is just aesthetically pleasing. Brilliant idea! I was actually afraid that we will end up feeling awkward during the interview scene, but Reel Film Productions made us feel so relaxed and comfortable with the whole scene, we were able to be ourselves while filming.
Scene 2 was a cute lighthearted video followed by scene 3 which slows the pace down. All in, the 3 scenes were customised to suit how Tyrell and I are like as a couple.
All 4 vendors were very comfortable with working with each other and the shoot was hassle free for Tyrell and I. We also didn’t need to spend time to source for our own vendors, everything was already prepared and arranged for us so all we needed to do was look good in the photos & videos.
On the Table Cafe is currently running a promotion for their Solemnisation package which comes with your choice of 1 scene (samples as above) and MORE:
- 2-hrs Solemnisation Actual Day Photography & Film
- Pre-wedding photoshoot and videography for 1 scene (on the same day prior to solemnisation)
- Actual day Makeup & Hairdo
- Live Band performance for 2 sets of 30mins (March in song and song list are customisable)
- Florals and venue styling: typically comes with fairy lights backdrop, bridal hand bouquet, groom corsage, loose flowers for bridal hairdo, guestbook / photo album table decor, rustic ang pow box.
- Wedding Emcee services to facilitate the Programme flow
Also included is:
- Actual day Time Keeping, Coordination Service & Vendor Liaison
- Sound system rental for live band & solemisation ceremony
- Waiver of 1 hr surcharge fee for weekend full venue booking at OTT cafe. (Weekend rates from 10am-2pm @ $300 per hr, and weekend rates from 3-6pm @ $200 per hr.)
*Note: OTT cafe can fit a maximum of 80pax.
OTT Celebration package is on Promo now at $3,888 (U.P.$4,988)! https://www.glitteringcarousel.com.sg/promotions
Venue Styling, Florals and Live Music by Glittering Carousel
Make up by Jenny Goh from Autelier makeup
Location: On the Table Cafe
Address: 118 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore 118541
Produced, shot and edited by Reel film productions